- We accept no responsibility whatsoever for cases of "Force Majuere" (according to law) or for students' actions.
- While participating in this program or lodgings, you may be exposed to certain risks. These exposures include, but are not limited to accident and/or sickness without readily available medical facilities, the forces of nature, travel in the air, travel on the ground, terrorism, and war. By signing this form you are assuming all these risks and agreeing to indemnify NIK|LAS, their officers, directors, and employees harmless for any and all liability that may arise in connection with your participation in NIK|LAS programs or lodgings.
- We suggest you register at least 6 weeks in advance so as to secure your booking needs. On formalizing booking client accepts the General Conditions and Payment Process, as well as, the norms and rules of NIK|LAS that have previously been given and read.
- Refunds are not provided if denied entry into country of program. Travelers must enquire with sufficient time about obtaining a visa at the Consulate/Embassies in your own country. Valid Passport or original birth certificate or government issued photo ID will be needed for travel. Please check Travel Info for more information on visas.
- The document confirming registration in course can only be issued if the registration form has been completed along with full payment
- Complete and submit Registration Form on-line, mail, fax or via email at email@example.com, along with the non-refundable deposit of $250 (of the $250, $95 is reserved as registration fee and $155 is applied to final cost), or submitting a completed application, $95 registration fee and full payment.
- Upon receiving it we will send your confirmation of reservation.
- The total sum in US$ must be received 30 days prior to the start date. Applications and full payments received less than thirty days prior to the start date will be subject to an additional $65 late registration fee.
- Within 2-3 weeks of receiving your application, NIK|LAS will mail, email or fax you a confirmation letter.
- After full payment and other missing information (such as airline arrival particulars) are received, a final confirmation will be mailed.
- Please put your name and NIK|LAS on all documents relating to transfers.
- All bank charges will be your responsibility. In the case whereby the bank charges us with a commission, we reserve the right to charge you with this sum on your arrival.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
- All Payment is made payable to: Nikitas Language Abroad Schools
- Mailing by Canadian, US Residents and other Nationals to:Nikitas Language Abroad Schools - New YorkP.O. Box 900208Far Rockaway, New York 11690, USA
- By Bank Transfer to (Please forward a copy of the transaction with your Registration form to our mailing address):
- USABank of America1680 BroadwayNew York, NY 10019, United States of America
Name: Nikitas Language Abroad Schools
Sort Code or Route No.: 026009593
Acct. No.: 4830 3645 7833
- SPAINLA CAIXACalle Castillo de Alcalá de Guadaira, 1341013, Seville, SPAIN
Acct. No.: 2100 3916 9101 0025 6027
Swift Code: CAIXESBB661
International Acct No.(IBAN): ES60 2100 3916 9101 0025 6027
cc: M Nikita Palmer/Nikitas Language Abroad Schools
- USABank of America1680 BroadwayNew York, NY 10019, United States of America
How to calculate your cost:
- Reservation Fee: is in addition to the regular fee $250 USD
- Program cost: Total cost of program plus lodging. This is found on the Price Sheet.
- Other Cost: Includes late fees, change or upgrade fees, Mobile Rental, Cleaning Service, pick-up service, etc.
Total Cost = Reservation Fee + Program Cost + Other Costs
- Client will be charged for the replacement of broken items due to either negligence
- Take extra care with your behavior; keep common areas clean; moderate noise to a low level at night; respect apartment mates schedule and customs. In short, be responsible for yourself.
ACCOMMODATION ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
- For most programs, the expected arrival date to accommodation is the Sunday before the course begin and depart on the Saturday after the course is completed.
- You may extend your accommodations a few days before or after classes for an additional fee. For airport pick-ups, NIK|LAS must receive your airport arrival information at least 3 weeks prior to your start date.
MOBILE TELEPHONE RENTAL
- For Mobile Rental, Reservation deadlines follow the same timeline as courses.
- At hand-over, you are provided Mobile phone with active local mobile number and energy recharger devices.
- You are required to charge telephone, so as to make phone calls.
- You are required to provide a deposit of US$ 55, along with payment of the term required, 4-weeks in advance to hand-over date.
- Please return the mobile phone and all its associated devices in the state given. If not, your deposit will be use to compensate for damages or you may be charged for damages.
COMBINE CITIES PROGRAMS
- When combining two or more programs or cities, you must stay or study a minimum of 2 weeks at each location.
- If you combine two or more sites to create a multi-country/city program, no refund is possible once the first program has begun.
ADMISSION and EXPULSION
- We reserve the right to cancel the place booked if within 4 weeks of start date, they have not paid the total sum of services contracted.
- In the case of a serious disciplinary offence, repeated bad behavior or infringement of the laws of the country, the student will be expelled from the school and accommodation contracted, with NIK|LAS without the right to any refund.
- Our customers are expected to be courteous and respectful guests. Illegal drug use or abusive behavior by anyone or alcoholic consumption by minors cannot be tolerated. NIK|LAS reserves the right to refuse to serve, to cancel and/or terminate participation for any person who fails to comply with the policies of the program provider (e.g. school, tour operator, program organizer), or for any other reason deemed necessary, in the sole discretion of NIK|LAS. NIK|LAS further reserves the right, without escort and without refund to send home any participant who violates the rules stated above. The return trip will be at the expense of the customer.
- If a program lists 20 hours/week, you will receive 20 sessions/week. These sessions vary among schools and may range from 45 minutes to 60 minutes.
- NIK|LAS CANNOT guarantee specific scheduling requests. Scheduling is set by each individual partner school and may be affected by the program selection, Spanish level and/or the time of year.
- At some group programs, if there are no other students at your level, your hours may be reduced. The same amount of material will be covered with private instruction.
CANCELLATIONS, LATE RESERVATIONS, CHANGES and ACCEPTANCE
- Registrations made within 30 days of booking start date are considered Late Registration. For late registration, contact by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us.
- The advance non-refundable payment for confirmation of reservation will be $250. In cases, where arrangements cannot be made for you for the time that you wish to attend, this $250 is becomes refundable.
- For the confirmation of reservation made 30 days or less before arrival, the total amount must be paid in full (plus the corresponding late registration fee, $65)
- A late registration fee will be charged of $65 for late reservation and changes made within 30 days of arrival date.
- Total payment of services contracted must be received before 4 weeks of start date or you may be subjected to having your reservation cancelled with no refunds.
- Cancellations before 30 days of arrival will only be accepted in writing (Letter or email) and the total minus the $250.00 and the 20% penalty will be returned.
- In no case whatsoever will we accept cancellations or provide any refunds for persons who wish to cancel services contracted within 30 days of start date or once the course/programs/accommodation has been started.
- All changes within 30 days of the scheduled start date are subject to an additional $65 fee. In cases of multi-country/city program, you may not cancel or substitute locations but you may be able to change the start dates for a $65 fee.
- Classes canceled in honor of local holidays will not be made up and are not subject to any refund.
- Programs can get canceled and/or changed; NIK|LAS is not responsible for these changes. NIK|LAS reserves the right to substitute comparable programs or refund tuition. NIK|LAS' liability is limited to all money paid for the program.